Alan Scott Consulting is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
What personal information we hold
We may collect personal data when you contact us, purchase something from the website or opt in via the website.
We may collect the following types of information:
– your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
– your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
– your payment information such as credit or debit card details
How we will use your data
- Only when opt-ed in, we may contact you via email for marketing purposes, this may include via MailChimp.
- We (Alan Scott Consulting ) will remove your personal information immediately when requested. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to request the data that we have stored for you at anytime
- Only employees of Alan Scott Consulting will see your personal information.
- We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary.
- We are committed to keeping your personal information secure and to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
Disclosing your data
- We may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
- We will not share your information with any other organisations.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.